Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: TSof Wa Pres. meets with the North Cal. Group

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    On our last trip down to California in early April, my wife and I got to meet up with some of the North Cal. group. Anyway I finally got caught up on a few things and got the page put together on it. Go here to see it till it's put up on the main TSofWA site. Click the link below.

    TSofWA Pres. meets with the North Cal Group

    Enjoy everybody, my wife and I sure did.

    By the way if you do get a chance when traveling try contacting one of TS groups in the area your going, it's a lot of fun meeting up with one of the other groups and seeing what there doing with their cars.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    newlogo1

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 13, 2003 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Geo VP ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CRX97SiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2001
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Geo, I often go down to Cali and visit family down by Chico Cali. I tried to get the Cali team sol site, but can't. Do you have some other links or people that I can get ahold of for catching up with them. I probably be interested in meeting up with some down close to LA, since a couple of my import races take place in Pamona and Sonoma. You have any info?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go for it. I hooked up with them on their message board, here: Team Sol California Bulletin Board You will have to sign up for the board. Hope the link will/can help you out Aaron, like I said it was a lot of fun and interesting to see what they do on their cars and meet up with a whole different group of people.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    newlogo1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •